Spring 2013 Grant Opportunities
The Center for Scholarly Technology would like to announce a call for proposals for teaching-with-technology grants to be awarded early in fall 2012 for implementation during spring 2013. These incentive grants are intended to provide instructional design and technology support to instructors who are interested in:
- Taking advantage of the features designed into USC’s upgraded classroom spaces.
- Enhancing student engagement during class time.
- Helping students fine-tune their presentation skills and participate in feedback sessions.
- Moving smoothly and effectively from classroom-based instruction to online teaching.
- Preparing an assignments and instructional activities that enable your course to continue during a campus closure.
- Developing assignments that allow students to learn from a crisis situation and engage in the events that are happening around them.
An announcement about the call for proposals and a link to our online application form will be sent, via email, to all USC faculty and instructors early in the fall semester. The application process will allow you to apply for two different grants: a Learning Environments (LE) grant and a Course Continuity in a Crisis (C3) grant. Details regarding the nature of the incentives, eligibility, and proposal requirements will be available with the online application.